Friday, May 21, 2010

Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta the Final Verdict

Now that the Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta has ended I thought it would be a good time to do my review of the Reach Beta. Overall is was a great experience. My favorite armor ability was the jet pack. It was so awesome to be able to fly around and shoot people. The armor abilities were an awesome addition it changed up the game. I enjoyed the Invasion game type it was a very good and challenging game type. It was Spartans Vs Elites and the Spartans had to defend the base while the Elites tried to get in and destroy components of the base and escape with a generator. One of my favorites game types was Headhunter it was lots of fun to try to get kills and collect the skull(s) that get dropped by your opponent. You then have to take the skulls you collect and take them to the drop off point to score. There was also the arena which is for the more hardcore Halo players. In this game type you have season and after each season you are given a rank that shows how you match up with other players. There really isn't too much to say given that its a Beta. The Reach Beta feels like Halo should my only complaint was the control scheme but if you are like me a would like controls that feel like Halo 3 you can select the Recon control layout. There are bugs to be worked out but its a Beta and that's how its suppose to be. Based on the beta alone I plan to preorder this game soon. I hope that they have an awesome single player campaign to go with awesome multiplayer. Everyone who played this game remember to leave feedback about the Beta at bungie.net.

Halo Reach is set to release on September 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment