Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta at a Glance

Yesterday May 3, 2010 the Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta was released for download. If you own the Halo 3: ODST campaign game disc you can gain access to the Reach Beta. The Reach Beta is the main reason most people bought Halo 3: ODST. In my opinion Halo 3: ODST is a good game and I still enjoy playing it. But enough about ODST lets talk about the Reach Beta. This post is not going to go in depth to much I'm just going to talk about a couple things. I do plan to talk more in depth in a future post but for now we will scratch the surface. At a glance its a lot of fun and the fact that its a real beta is awesome. You are able to go to bungie.net and leave feedback and the developers are going to look at the feedback and fix what needs to be fixed. What I like is the new abilities especially the jet pack and cloaking and some of the new gun are really nice. I'm a big fan of the pistol because it reminds me of the pistol from the first Halo. The Credit system is nice as well. So far I'm excited about the release of Halo Reach and so far the Reach Beta has made me even more excited. That's my view of the the Reach Beta at a glance in the meantime I'm going to continue playing the Reach Beta and come back with a more in depth review in the future.

Halo Reach is set to release on September 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment