Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Video Game Pad Celeberates Its 2 Year Anniversary

2 years ago today February 23, 2010 the Video Game Pad launched. We were know as the Gaming Pad when we launched and later changing the name to the Video Game Pad. We have grow so much in 2 years as you can see by the chart below.


When we started we were only getting on average a couple hundred pageviews a month. Now as you can see we get a few thousand pageviews a month now and we continue to get more each month. I just want to thank all of you who read this blog if it wasn’t for you the Video Game Pad wouldn’t exist. It is also because of you I want to continue to post great blog entries and I also hope to expand and make some videos. I hope you continue to read as we continue to grow. Thank you all so much for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment