Monday, May 16, 2011

Game of the Day: Blur

Today’s game of the day is Blur.


I’m not a big fan of racing games but I really like this racing game. This game is Mario Kart for adults. It has tons cars and weapons to wreck your opponents with. This is a very fun game especially in a group and its gets very competitive. This might not be the best racing game out there but its tons of fun. I’m not a racing game expert or a huge racing game fan but I do like Mario Kart. This reminds me of Mario Kart and I like it. Again I’m not a racing game fan so I don’t play many racing games, but Blur is awesome and I love it. If you like racing games with good racing and Mario Kart style power ups this is a game for you so check it out. This game is available on the Xbox 360, the PS3 and PC. To see more check out the game play video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment